Dear customer, congratulation on your choice of CrazyFly kiteboard.
This warranty is valid only if the kiteboard is used for recreation and excludes products used in teaching or rental operations or similar.
Duration of warranty is one year since the date of purchase. This warranty commitment does not cover any claim that is beyond our warranty limit.
Online product registration may qualify your kiteboard for an industry leading three years warranty. Follow instructions here: www.crazyflykites.com/3yw
This kiteboard is warranted only to the original owner.
The warranty applies only to the first case of warranty.
Repaired, discounted or replaced kiteboard is covered only for the remainder of the original warranty.
If a believed claim defect or damage is detected, please submit your claim immediately:
We are sorry to see you here. To submit your warranty claim, please follow these steps:
Please contact your retailer (the shop where you purchased your CrazyFly product) and send by email:
- Serial number of the claimed product.
- Photo or video documentation of the problem.
- Proof of purchase (receipt, invoice etc.)
The retailer will solve your claim with support from CrazyFly as soon as possible.
CrazyFly will make the final warranty decision, whether repair, reduction in price, or replacement. Final warranty decision will be made after careful inspection of photos and videos of the damaged equipment which have to display the serial number of the kiteboard as well. All warranty claims must be accompanied by purchase receipt or invoice, which has to clearly state the name of the retailer, CrazyFly product and the date of purchase from your dealer.
Covered by warranty:
- Any manufacturer’s defect as determined by CrazyFly.
- Regular use or kiteboard crashed in the water:
- Broken board
- Broken rail
- Damaged insert or fin holes
Not covered by warranty:
- Dents on the surface on both deck and the bottom.
- Any problems resulting from misuse, abuse, impact on any surface other than water.
- Defect or damage caused by accident by impact with everything else other than water.
- Any problems resulting from excessive sun exposure or winds on the beach, such as discolored
graphics and materials.
- Damage due to improper storage and handling of the kiteboard, insufficient care and maintenance.
- Board used after a defect or damage appears.
- Damage caused by any modifications, or defacing the serial number.
- Damage from riding with any footstraps and screws other than CrazyFly.
- Board without the proof of purchase.
- Damage or defects caused by exposure to temperature over 70 and under 0 degrees Celsius.
- Damage caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, handling out of water or similar.
- Defects or damage caused by modifying the kiteboard in any way.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Every damage on the kiteboard caused by impact with everything else other than water.