Dear customer, congratulation on your choice of CrazyFly kite.
This warranty is valid only if the kiteboard is used for recreation and excludes products used in teaching or rental operations or similar.
Duration of warranty is one year since the date of purchase. This warranty commitment does not cover any claim that is beyond our warranty limit.
Online product registration may qualify your kite for an industry leading three years warranty. Follow instructions here: www.crazyflykites.com/3yw
This kite is warranted only to the original owner.
The warranty applies only to the first case of warranty.
Repaired, discounted or replaced kite is covered only for the remainder of the original warranty.
If a believed claim defect or damage is detected, please submit your claim immediately:
We are sorry to see you here, but pleased to give you the best service in the industry. To submit your claim, please follow these steps:
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and send us:
- Serial number of the claimed kite (located on the wingtip and kitebag) or kiteboard (located under the left footpad)
- Photo or video documentation of the problem
- Proof of purchase (receipt, invoice etc.)
If you have a problem with any other CrazyFly product please send an email to email@example.com and send us photos and description of the problem.
Within the next 48 hours, we will get in touch by e-mail and explain how the warranty case will be solved.
CrazyFly will make the final warranty decision, whether repair, reduction in price, or replacement. Final warranty decision will be made after careful inspection of photos and videos of the damaged equipment which have to display the serial number of the kite as well. The kite can be returned if the authorization by CrazyFly is given to you. If CrazyFly gives the authorization to return the product, the customer is responsible to prepay all the shipping costs and insure the package. Shipping charges are not refundable. CrazyFly is responsible for return shipping and insurance costs to the customer. All warranty claims must be accompanied by purchase receipt or invoice, which has to clearly state the name of the retailer, CrazyFly product and the date of purchase from your dealer.
Covered by warranty:
- Any manufacturer’s defect as determined by CrazyFly.
- Regular use or kite crashed in the water:
- Canopy tear
- Sewing coming undone
- Leaking valve
- Burst bladder
- Leading edge or trailing edge damage and tears
- Broken bridle line
Not covered by warranty:
- Any problems resulting from misuse, abuse, impact on any surface other than water.
- Any problems resulting from excessive sun exposure or winds on the beach, such as discolored
graphics and materials.
- Damage due to improper storage and handling of the kite, non – observance of operating instructions, insufficient care and maintenance.
- Kite used after a defect or damage appears.
- Damage due to excess inflation.
- Damage caused by any modifications, or defacing the serial number.
- Damage from rigging with any other components other than CrazyFly.
- Kite without the proof of purchase.
- Damage caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, handling out of water or similar.
- Defects or damage caused by modifying the kite in any way.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Every damage on the kite caused by impact with everything else other than water.